CINCO Membership is open to all registered NGOs, CBOs, FBOs, Self Help Groups and/ or Support Groups, Learning Institutions, Public and Private Sector Organizations both foreign and national and share in our Vision. Membership is renewable yearly or as agreed upon by both parties.
Membership fee stated below is only accepted when the organization is confident that the applicant and CINCO can mutually benefit from each other and/or add value to the organization's work.
Membership to our organization is categorized as follows;
- a. Individuals membership
- b. Institutional membership
- NGOs, CBOs, FBOs, Self Help Groups and/ or Support Groups
- Learning Institutions
- Public and Private Sector Organizations
Individual Membership requirements:
- Individuals willing to apply for membership are informed to identify areas they can perform better work, after visiting organization´s website, office or participation in workshop(s) or after attending a pre–engagement one day orientation exercise, and write to CINCO requesting for the same.
- Depending on once ability, social and academic qualifications, individuals who have successfully applied for membership, will become either contact persons or partner for CINCO in their counties or as resource persons.
- The applicant will then be invited to attend a pre–engagement one or two day orientation exercise.
- Members´ contribution areas shall be assessed, agreed upon and put in writing prior to engagement. This shall be done during orientation exercise and reviewed quarterly.
- A dully filled CINCO application form. Download here.
Private institutions/Non–Governmental organizations/Learning and Research institutions/ Community Based/ Faith Based Organizations and Self Help groups are welcome to CINCO for Networking and Partnership.
Requirements for individual and institutional membership include the following;
- A copy of the organization´s registration certificate from a relevant government authority or ministry
- CINCO´s dully filled registration form. Click on this link to download the Membership form
- Two reference letters from any two of the following:
- Sub–County/ County Commissioner in your area of operation
- Sub–County/ County Social Development Officer (DSDO)
- Sub–County/County Medical Officer of Health (MOH)
- Sub–County/ County AIDS/STDs Coordinator (DASCO)
- Sub–County/ County AIDS Control Coordinator/ Constituency AIDS Control Coordinator (CACC)/ National AIDS Control Council (NACC)
- A recognized NGO
- Sub–County/ County Director of Education/District Education Officer (DEO)
- Line National Government office
- The last progress/annual report of your organization or a profile for new organizations
- Cover letter – signed by CEO/Authorized Senior Officer confirming interest to be a member and willingness to comply with all regulations if membership is accepted.
- Optional Additional Information (i.e. list of projects implemented, trainings and educational events organized, any other major achievement, etc.
Membership Payment Schedule;
- 1. Associate members´ category qualifies to access general development information, capacity strengthening and engagements. (include individuals and development partners)– – KShs. 1,000.00
- 2. NGOs, CBOs, FBOs, Self Help Groups and/ or Support Groups – KShs. 2,000.00
- 3. Learning Institutions/Public and Private Sector Organizations – KShs. 3,000.00
For more information, please contact CINCO on e–mail firstname.lastname@example.org