CINCO is a Kenyan Registered NGO operating on a limited budget with most of our workforce team being composed of volunteers. By making a donation to CINCO, you are giving us the opportunity to continue putting a smile on the faces of those in need.
CINCO welcomes both funds and material support from companies/institutions, friends and well wishers to help us continue implementation of projects already in place, new projects envisioned and emergencies.
You can make a difference today; give what you can to those that need it most - every bit counts!
All funds donated to CINCO will be used to fund our projects based on your preference or directed to the most urgent/critical area and to help only the disadvantaged members of the society.
Our administrative and fundraising costs are modest at approximately 15 per cent of our budget given the environment where we work, with 85 per cent to meet direct project cost. Administrative costs include wages, transport, office running costs, documentation, participation in professional fairs, organizational systems strengthening etc. CINCO is ready to negotiate/welcomes donor contributions on how they would want their donations used for the benefit of our mutual clients/communities.
CINCO deeply appreciates your interest in supporting our work and recognizes that there are many worthy causes and projects to support. We are therefore grateful for your choice and welcomes support at any level.
CINCO commits to:
- Work creatively and efficiently to ensure there is effectiveness in target community response interventions.
- Monitor and evaluate our programs and impact to ensure that highest quality Evidence Based Interventions (EBIs) programs are implemented.
- Use funds responsibly and for the purpose they were intended.
- Report to donors/stakeholders in a transparent, consistent, and accurate manner on the use, impact and management of all financial contributions as per agreed schedule.
- Adhere to donor's stated wishes regarding anonymity or other levels of public disclosure.
- Choose service providers offering the best value for money.
Our Causes: Donate to our causes below
- General Most Urgent Need
- Bicycles for Community Health Volunteers (CHVs)
- Capital Campaigns/Infrastructure Development
- Child Education and Survival
- Clean Water
- Clothing & Shelter for OVCs and the Destitute
- Disaster Management
- Economic Empowerment
- Girls & Young Mothers Empowerment
- Medical Care and Equipment
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVCs)
- Youth Talent Development
Feel welcome and thank you very much for supporting us to change lives!
For more information, contact CINCO´s Donor Care office at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contacts below:
Donor Care Office,
Community Initiatives Concern (CINCO),
Next to St Anna Guest House – Milimani,
Baring Road, off Ring Road, Plot No. BL 12/214,
P. O. Box 2112, GPO – 40100,
KISUMU – KENYA.
Telephone: +254 572 502 662
Mobile Phone no: +254 734 056 256 or +254 722 114 215