DR. OSORE HEALTH DIRECTOR, NAKURU COUNTY ADDRESSING HEALTH OFFICERS, PROJECT INITIATION, 2017
CINCO is a grass root NGO operating on a limited budget with most of our workforce team being composed of volunteers. By making a donation to CINCO, you are allowing us to continue with our work for targeted communities’ social and economic empowerment.
All funds donated to CINCO will be used in one of our many projects to help only the disadvantaged members of the society. Donations are tax deductible. Our fund raising and administrative costs are modest at approximately 15 percent of our budget given the environment where we work, with 85 percent of contributions going directly to finance beneficiaries’ projects, celebrations/ commemorations/ events for advocacy and awareness creation. The 15 percent is used for investing in global systems that stretch the power of your dollar/contributions and includes fund raising and administration, disaster preparedness, reliable systems and bringing on board experts for mitigations and harnessing of sustainable solutions to social issues.
CINCO is ready to negotiate/ welcomes donor contributions on how they would wish their cash donations spent for the benefit of our mutual clients/ communities. CINCO will share with the donors expenditure/ accountability statements.
CINCO commits to:
- Work creatively and efficiently to ensure there is effectiveness in target community response interventions.
- Monitor and evaluate our programs and impact to ensure that highest quality Evidence Based Interventions (EBIs) programs are implemented.
- Use funds responsibly and for the purpose they were intended.
- Report to donors in a transparent, consistent, and accurate manner on the use, impact and management of all financial contributions as per agreed schedule.
- Adhere to donor's stated wishes regarding anonymity or other levels of public disclosure.
- Choose service providers offering the best value for money.
- In all our activities and undertaking, our Core Values shall drive our work and responsibilities.
At CINCO, we strive to be financially accountable to our donors and to the communities we serve.
- Every Dollar Donated
- Annual Reports
- Financial Highlights
CINCO Annual Financial Audit Reports
Below are our Annual Financial Audit Reports for your perusal. We would love to hear from you. Link with us via Email: email@example.com.Download CINCO AUDIT REPORT 2013 Download CINCO AUDIT REPORT 2014 Download CINCO AUDIT REPORT 2015 Download CINCO AUDIT REPORT 2016